Build Strong Relationships With Hypnosis
Relationships are an everyday part of most of our lives. Whether you are experiencing challenges with interpersonal relationships, work relationships, or familial relationships, conflict can cause added stress and complications.
If you’re looking for more productive, connective, or healthier relationships at home or in the workplace, consider hypnosis as a solution. Not only does Modern Day Hypnosis offer individual services, we also offer group hypnosis in office settings. These sessions are especially helpful in situations where conflictive relationships have become an issue and assist in:
- Resolving conflict
- Improving relationships
- Setting boundaries
- Building stronger bonds
- Help letting go of relationships
- Ending relationships
Have You Tried It Yet? It Really Works!
The Benefits of Hypnosis for Relationships
Our subconscious holds on to so many unexpressed emotions. This inner excess can interfere with communication effectiveness or even create unnecessary tension, anger, resentment, or fear.
If you’re feeling frustrated within a relationship, it’s a possible sign that there is an unacknowledged blockage that can be short-circuiting your ability to socialize and experience intimacy. Hypnosis is a truly effective way to balance the unconscious relationship you have with yourself, and with others.
Lauren Hall, founder of Modern Day Hypnosis and an Emotional Development Specialist, works with groups and individuals to use hypnosis to their advantage. If you prefer solo hypnosis sessions, we can set goals and diffuse triggers that lead to emotional distress. Alternatively, we can work with all parties involved on a group and individual level to build stronger, healthier, happier relationships.
Some relationship goals can be achieved with short-term session strategies. Many organizations find value in using services like hypnotherapy and emotional intelligence to support teams and individual players to being their best selves.
The contribution you make to a relationship can improve quickly with simple, subconscious shifts. Use hypnosis to take your relationships to a next level of psychological security and contribution.
Hypnosis Services for Couples
Part of being in a romantic relationship is facing challenges together, as a couple. Many common obstacles couples face include:
- Infidelity and its aftermath
- Financial stress
- Spousal habit changes (e.g. snoring, insomnia, etc.)
- Balanced household responsibilities
- Hectic work schedules
When it’s time to make a change, diffuse conflict, build trust, or simply get a little extra support, hypnosis can be the means to a peaceful resolution. Modern Day Hypnosis works with couples together, and individually, to locate points of conflict and find meaningful solutions through hypnotic suggestion and exploration.
Hypnosis for Breakups
When a romantic relationship ends, there are often leftover emotions that need to be dealt with and processed including:
- Emotional pain
Most of us need time to recover from a breakup. There may be lingering feelings of an emotional connection (love, like, infatuation, closeness, etc.). Hypnosis for breakups helps you to let go of that emotional connection while still holding on to any positive memories or learning moments. You’ll still have memories from the relationship, but they will not prevent you from moving forward as they have in the past. Additionally, some clients use hypnosis to get ready for a breakup if the partnership is no longer functional or “right.”
If you’re trying to manage the aftermath of a breakup or unrequited love, Modern Day Hypnosis is here to support you. In just a few hypnosis sessions, we can help you process your leftover emotions and find inner peace with the relationship’s outcome.
Hypnosis for Relationship Anxiety
Even though healthy relationships oftentimes bring us joy and feelings of love, some of us experience what’s called relationship anxiety. Relationship anxiety is a type of social anxiety that expresses itself as:
- Fear of rejection
- Inability to function within the relationship
- Hesitancy to become close with another person
Relationship anxiety doesn’t just exist in romantic relationships — it can be found in platonic relationships, familial relationships, and even work relationships.
If you’re experiencing doubt, worry, or reassurance-seeking behaviors, it’s time to consult with Lauren Hall of Modern Day Hypnosis. Together we can find the root causes and work through emotional triggers that may be holding you back from a fulfilling relationship.
$800 for 5 Session Program
- The Edge is a 90 day transformation program for those ready to make a commitment to specific goals. To acknowledge this commitment you are making to yourself we provide the 5th and final session as a gift to you, rounding out the transformation.
$199 up to 90 minutes
Comprehensive Hypnosis Session
- Each private session includes a customized strategy to produce the most decided outcome.
Highly Specialized Experience
Point of Progression
- You are currently at some point in life with infinite potentials to progress towards. We’ll organize 3 virtual sessions with true masters of craft from all over the world then conclude your transformation with INTENSIVE QUANTUM HYPNOSIS. This IQ experience is only for serious applicants. Premium investment equating to your maximized and supported movement in the UP direction. Email [email protected] to inquire
How Hypnosis for Relationships Works
Modern Day Hypnosis specializes in relationship hypnosis to address conflict, unpleasant feelings, or dysfunction within a partnership or group. There are only a few steps to get started working on your relationship issues using hypnosis therapy:
- Schedule a Discovery Call with Lauren Hall. We’ll get to know a little about you, your relationship, your goals, and answer any questions you have about the hypnosis process.
- Book an appointment. Modern Day Hypnosis offers in-person and online sessions across the Triad Area. Easily book a session using our scheduling program.
- Use hypnosis to your advantage. We’ll develop a customized hypnosis strategy to get you closer to your goals of a life with fulfilling relationships. Many of our relationship hypnosis clients see significant results in just a few weeks.
Hypnosis is a trance-like state that many of us already experience from time to time on our own. When you’re hyper-focused playing sports, crafting, working, or doing anything that requires your attention, you may be in a hypnotic trance.
Many people who are hypnotized experience a deep state of physical and mental relaxation. There’s usually enhanced focus, feelings of inner peace and safety, and sometimes even drowsiness.
Throughout each hypnosis session with Lauren Hall, she’ll induce a hypnotic state and guide you through suggestions, questions, and instructions. Modern Day Hypnosis then uses hypnotic suggestion to communicate with your subconscious and make meaningful changes that last. While most clients experience similar sensations and feelings while hypnotized, each client has different needs, which is why all treatments are customized.
Partner with Modern Day Hypnosis for Relationship Support
We’re conveniently located in Greensboro, North Carolina, and cater to the surrounding Triad Area including High Point and Winston-Salem. Come and see us in person, or schedule online sessions. If you have any questions about how hypnosis can help you build a stronger relationship with yourself and others, visit our FAQ or schedule a Discovery Call now.