HYPNOSIS FOR ANXIETY
Modern Day Hypnosis offers personalized hypnosis sessions to help people with their anxiety and its associated symptoms. It is estimated there are about 40 million people in the United States who suffer from some form of anxiety, including generalized anxiety disorder and panic disorders. Stress and anxiety can affect people from any background, at any age, at any time in life.
Anxiety can be debilitating for anyone, especially on top of handling typical day-to-day life. If you have anxiety issues, regular hypnosis therapy can help. Unveiling what causes your anxiety can help you manage and overcome your anxiety. Modern Day Hypnosis can help you find anxiety relief, learn the coping skills you need to reduce anxiety, manage panic disorder, and let go of the feelings of dread. Exploring your triggers in a safe environment with a hypnotist gently guiding you through can greatly reduce the symptoms of anxiety.
You deserve to live a full life. If your anxiety and stress are keeping you away from social interactions and affecting your personal relationships, hypnosis may be the right treatment for you. Together, we can help you overcome those feelings of distress and inadequacy.
RECOGNIZING THE SIGNS & SYMPTOMS OF ANXIETY DISORDERS
Common signs that you may be suffering from anxiety range from feelings of nervousness, feeling apprehensive (like something bad is going to happen), dealing with compulsive behaviors, or serious panic attacks. Panic attacks or panic disorders may cause your breath to become rapid, causing hyperventilation, heart palpitations, and difficulty calming yourself down. You may also experience symptoms including insomnia, dizziness, or nausea.
You may be subject to anxiety attacks while experiencing a triggering situation. Anxiety disorders can be brought on by post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), chronic stress, or other serious life events. In cases of severe or chronic anxiety, some individuals may experience one or all of these symptoms every day.
There are many different types of anxiety disorders. Social anxiety disorder tends to occur during social situations. Generalized anxiety can have many different types of triggers. A constant state of worrying, “irrational” phobias, depression, and in some cases obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) may be signs of underlying anxiety disorders.
Have You Tried It Yet? It Really Works!
Anxiety Treatment Approaches
There are several methods to treat anxiety disorders. Some professionals use a multi-layered treatment approach to get the best results. Some treatments and methods may include:
- Antidepressants and/or anti-anxiety medication, such as benzodiazepines and Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors (SSRIs)
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) and/or psychotherapy with a licensed psychologist or psychiatrist
- Hypnosis for anxiety
- Relaxation techniques such as breathing exercises to help you get through a panic attack.
- Exercise as a way to reduce stress
- Natural herbs or plants like chamomile, passionflower, valerian root, lavender, licorice root, and lemon balm
Managing your anxiety using a combination of treatment methods can help you to take your life back and get relief from your debilitating symptoms.
$250 up to 90 minutes
- Each private session includes a customized strategy to produce the most decided outcome.
Self Applied Transformation
- For anyone interested in taking hypnosis into their own hands, applying the techniques that accomplish lasting behavioral change, the Series One training is a life-time access and comprehensive compilation of materials. For anyone who has completed Series One and would like to be eligible to be certified, Series Two is available.
Highly Specialized Experience
Point of Progression
- We’ll organize 3 virtual sessions with true masters of craft from all over the world, then conclude your transformation with 2 sessions of INTENSIVE QUANTUM HYPNOSIS. A premium investment in yourself.
HOW DOES HYPNOSIS FOR ANXIETY, SOCIAL ANXIETY, OR PANIC DISORDER HELP?
Hypnotherapy has been studied as a treatment option for both anxiety and depression and the results have been very positive. Hypnotherapy guides you into a deep state of mental and physical relaxation where the hypnotherapist can help you explore the roots of your anxiety. Hypnosis can be used as a stand-alone option, or as a complement to your current treatment plan and prescription medication, depending on the severity of your anxiety.
Whether you struggle with social phobia, need help with stress reduction, or want to get past the negative thoughts that trigger you and make you feel anxious, hypnosis for anxiety can help you to cope.
Managing your anxiety can help you to join in social situations again and improve the quality of your life in many different aspects. Hypnosis for anxiety at Modern Day Hypnosis can be the solution you need for living without the overwhelming feelings of anxiety. For a quality consultation with hypnotherapist Lauren Hill, be sure to click the button below to schedule your appointment today.