For centuries, important cultural and political figures have harnessed the power of hypnosis to achieve their goals and improve their lifestyles. From artists to athletes, musicians to models, scientists to stars, and everyone in between, hypnosis has transformed the lives of celebrities, allowing them to fulfill their purposes and lead fulfilling, rewarding lives. Discover how celebrities with challenges just like you overcame them with hypnosis.
Celebrity Hypnosis Testimonials about Quitting Smoking
- TV personality Ellen DeGeneres underwent hypnosis live on an episode of her weekday talk show in an attempt to quit smoking. She told hypnosis expert Paul McKenna, “You’ve helped me tremendously and probably saved my life. Quitting definitely changed my life.” She successfully stopped smoking.
- Matt Damon proclaimed on live TV that hypnosis helped him to quit smoking. Damon told late-night host Jay Leno, “Using hypnosis was one of the greatest decisions of my life.”
- Ben Affleck went to a hypnotherapist, recommended by friend Matt Damon, to stop smoking before he became a dad. Affleck revealed to Oprah Winfrey, “I finally decided to quit smoking when I found out I was going to have a child. That was the thing that sort of put it over the top for me. I decided to go to a hypnotist….I feel a huge difference in my health now that I don’t smoke. I feel like I’m in better shape than I was years ago.”
- Ashton Kutcher used hypnosis to quit smoking. Also, at the start of his career, he used hypnosis to help him focus and to visualize his own success and stardom.
- Drew Barrymore, who started smoking at age 10, was successfully about to quit smoking thanks to hypnosis.
- Aaron Eckhart, who played Batman’s nemesis in the 2008 movie The Dark Knight, used hypnosis tapes to overcome his addictions to cigarettes and alcohol. He has credited hypnosis with changing his life forever.
- Other celebrities who stopped smoking after hypnosis: Katy Perry, Simon Cowell, Britney Spears, Kate Moss, Charlize Theron, Winona Ryder, Mark Knopfler, Samuel L. Jackson, Kevin Stone, Billy Joel, Debra Messing, and Welsh singer Charlotte Church.
Celebrity Hypnosis Reviews for Weight Loss
- Orlando Bloom used hypnosis as a child to overcome his chocolate addiction and get in shape.
- Sophie Dahl, a famous UK model and granddaughter of acclaimed author Roald Dahl, used hypnosis as part of her weight loss program. Once she was considered a plus-size model. With the help of hypnosis, she dropped a huge amount of weight and now leads a healthy lifestyle and wears a size 8 dress
- TV actress Tina Malone used hypnotherapy for weight loss by altering her eating habits.
- British singer Lily Allen dropped three dress sizes with the help of hypnotherapy.
- Member of the Spice Girls Geri Halliwell has also used hypnosis to lose weight.
- Chuck Clausen, the former coach of the Philadelphia Eagles, used hypnosis for weight loss.
- Richard Lee, the goalie for the Brentford football team used hypnosis for weight loss.
- Professional Irish boxer, Steve Collins, used hypnosis to help maintain his weight.
- Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York (former member of the British Royal Family) used hypnosis for weight loss, to quit biting her nails, and to deal with stress.
Celebrity Hypnosis Testimonials about Hypnobirthing
- Supermodel Gisele Bundchen received harsh criticism from skeptics when she publicly endorsed HypnoBirthing. However, she is well-educated on the topic as her husband’s parents are registered HypnoBirthing educators and practitioners.
- Jessica Alba used hypnobirthing to have a low-pain and drug-free birth. The program was created by Marie Mongan, a certified hypnotherapist.
- Princess Kate Middleton was suffering from debilitating morning sickness during her first pregnancy. According to The Mirror, she used hypnobirthing a powerful technique created by Certified Hypnotist, Marie Morgan. She used it to stay calm and visualize birth. Multiple reports claimed that the Princess did, in fact, use HypnoBirthing techniques as the delivery option.
- Other stars that have endorsed hypnobirthing include Emily Deschanel and Tiffani Thiessen.
Celebrity Hypnosis Testimonials about Achieving Goals
- Martha Stewart underwent hypnosis for recurring nightmares and was able to overcome them. She also promoted self-hypnosis for seasonal allergies.
- Actor Kevin Costner became seasick while filming Water World. He flew his personal hypnotherapist to Hawaii to help him overcome his problem. Hypnosis successfully treated his phobia.
- James Earl Jones, internationally recognized actor and the voice of Darth Vader (Star Wars) and Mufasa (The Lion King) used hypnosis to overcome stuttering.
- Bruce Willis used hypnosis to overcome stuttering.
- Mel Gibson has used hypnosis to help him deal with life problems.
- Robert De Niro regularly uses hypnosis to stay on top of his acting game and remain “in the zone” when on the set.
- John Travolta utilized hypnosis to help embrace and enhance his acting skills and confidence.
- Sylvester Stallone worked with the famous hypnotherapist Gil Boyne while filming Rocky in 1975. He used hypnosis to overcome approx. 900 rejections from producers for his movie script Rocky. During each day of filming Rocky he used hypnosis tapes. Rocky became an overnight success, grossing over $225 million at the box office.
- Iconic physicist Albert Einstein, (1879 – 1955) had hypnosis sessions every afternoon. Some claim he created the Theory of Relativity during one of these sessions. He used hypnosis to relax, think, formulate, and develop his ideas.
- Thomas Edison, (1847 – 1931) the inventor of the light bulb, used hypnosis regularly to overcome personal, professional, and creative problems.
- Carl Jung and Sigmund Freud developed modern psychiatry as a result of learning about and practicing hypnosis.
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe (1749-1832) writer and scientist & Nikola Tesla (1856-1943) both became advocates for hypnosis.
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791) composed the famous opera Cosi fan tutte while he was hypnotized.
- Sergei Rachmaninov (1873 – 1943) composed his Second Piano Concerto following a post-hypnotic suggestion given by Nikolai Dahl, a pioneer in hypnosis. Today, after over 100 years, this concerto remains one of the most exquisite and deeply moving pieces of music ever written.
- Poet Lord Tennyson Alfred (1809-1892) wrote complete poems while hypnotized.
- Famous English writer, Aldous Huxley (1894 – 1963), used trance states to explore the nature of consciousness
- Sir Winston Churchill (1874 – 1965), England’s famous prime-minister during World War II, used hypnosis to handle stress, stay awake, work, strategize, and avoid tiredness during the night. He used hypnosis even during the day to stay fresh.
- Jackie Kennedy Onassis (1929 – 1994) used hypnotherapy to deal with the pain and grief experienced during and after the tragic assassination of her husband, President John F. Kennedy.
- Princess Diana (1961 – 1997) used hypnosis to help her with public speaking and confidence.
Celebrity Hypnosis Professional Athletes Who Used Hypnosis
- Starting at the age of 13, Tiger Woods, world champion golfer, used hypnosis to improve his performance. He uses a mixture of hypnosis, NLP, and visualization to help him improve his concentration and block out distractions while on the golf course. Watch Tiger Woods the next time that he is golfing on TV. Pay close attention to what he does just before he makes his move. He blinks his eyes twice. This is a technique that he learned in hypnosis which is his way of putting himself right where he needs to be in order to excel at his game. It puts him in another place where there is nothing but positive focus put on the task at hand.
- Pro golfer Jack Nicklaus also credits his improved concentration and success in golf to hypnotherapy and visualization techniques.
- Phil Jackson, coach of the Chicago Bulls and L.A. Lakers used hypnosis on his basketball teams, including Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, and Shaq O’Neal.
- Steve Hooker of Australia who two gold medals for pole vaulting. He credits his success to dedicated training routines, high ambitions and also hypnosis, which helped him visualize his success.
- Tennis player Jimmy Connors has used hypnosis to help him improve and maintain his focus on the game. He has also used hypnosis techniques to practice his winning strokes prior to the US Open Championship.
- Kevin McBride, the celebrated Irish heavyweight boxing champion, uses hypnosis session before every bout, to get himself into the right frame of mind. He has won 35 out of 46 fights and 29 of them are knockouts.
- David Beckham, soccer star, visited a hypnotist privately for both personal and professional issues.
- Frank Bruno, former WBC Heavyweight Champion used hypnosis before beating Mohammed Ali.
- Rod Carew, Baseball Player, used hypnosis to improve performance and manage pain and injury.
- Andre Agassi, the famous former tennis player, has worked with Anthony Robbins, Utilizing NLP (neuro-linguistic programming) and hypnosis.
- Other noteworthy figures that employed hypnosis focus, empowerment, success, and overall wellbeing include Sean Connery, Sean Penn, Ricky Martin (singer), Car Manufacturer Henry Ford, (1863-1947), Franklin D. Roosevelt (1882 – 1945), and Walt Disney (1901-1966).
Welcome Hypnosis Into Your Life
While the rich and famous enjoy the many benefits of hypnosis, you don’t need to be a celebrity to transform your life. Take that first step on the path to the life you’ve always envisioned for yourself by booking your appointment with certified and celebrated hypnotist Lauren Hall today.